August 23, 2020
- Week 6 has had plenty of nail-biting finishes so far and through the first nine games, every battle has been decided by 14 points or less. It’s harder than ever to steal a road win and there is no such thing as an easy win this season!
- It was a very difficult week for me, personally. Difficult decisions were made regarding some serious infractions and we all lost a great SFL community member in Rich Pratchard. For me personally, I lost someone who I was growing closer to everyday and who just started calling games with me, side by side from SFL headquarters. It is devastating, but he is at peace. We’ll miss you Rich, but we’ll keep playing in your memory. It will be hard getting back in the booth next week, but I’ll find a way to power through and be a pro, just like you’ve always been.
- Availability all non-gameday week long for anyone that needs it or wants it. If you have questions, if you’re confused about something, if you want more information or anything and everything or if you just want to talk SFL or life, I am here for you to give you undivided attention. All I ask is you respect other’s time and mine, understanding that you are not the only appointment that day or that week.
- TUE – 11:00 am-12:00 pm CT / 4:00-5:00 pm CT
- WED – 12:00-2:00 pm CT / 7:00-8:00 pm CT
- THU – 2:00-3:30 pm CT / 4:30-6:00 pm CT
- FRI – 10:00-11:00 am CT / 5:00-6:00 pm CT
You can make appointments here: https://calendly.com/simulationfl
- In reviewing the Cody Scott release/BE Robo signing, I did not communicate with my league staff that Scott’s account was under investigation and that any signing regarding a replacement to his release should be frozen. Due to that miscommunication, Robo played one week under a previous value that should have been voided from the start. Instead of Robo being relegated to base copper, he was allowed to sign a new contract this week to his max potential if he would have continued through the minor league program and been drafted by the team this off-season, under unique circumstances caused by this error in handling of this contract. That contract value came out to 71.72 a few points above base bronze.