For the first time in SFL history, we have the ability to look through all of our games, all of our players and everything they have done. We are keeping track of your player’s legacy better than ever before. Let’s take a look at all of the milestones that could grab headlines in Week 2 and who achieved milestones in Week 1:
- Cleveland quarterback Macc Wavy Jr. passed the 800 completions mark, the 12th quarterback in league history.
- Cleveland defensive end Rick O’Riley became the first player in league history to 50 sacks.
- OKC running back Pete Bruschi became the league’s all-time leader in rushing touchdowns, now with 87.
- Sioux Falls quarterback Julian Tyree surpassed 12,000 yards passing, now roughly 1,000 yards behind retired Skeletor P. Funk for 4th all-time.
- Sioux Falls’ Jalan Miller eclipsed 3,000 receiving yards for his career.
- Tallahassee scored its 1,500th point against Baltimore in the franchises 50th game.
- Tallahassee running back J. Calvin Kim reached 2,000 rushing yards (17th RB) and 30 rushing TDs (12th RB)
In the community:
- Mexico City QB Matt Willson (@xanthos) needs just 6 completions to reach the 1,000 completions mark, joining six other quarterbacks in the club.
- Chicago running back Dion Hawkins (@22DionHawkinsOC) leads active user players in rushing yards (3,099) and is 42 yards away from passing David Badha (retired) for 11th all-time and 110 yards from passing Richard Snowden (deceased) for 10th all-time.
- Houston wide receiver D.R. Sim (@drsim80) leads active user players in receiving yards (4,419), needing just 81 yards to reach the 4,500 mark. Doing so would make Sim the first user player to ever achieve the milestone.
- Alaska DE Alex Dominguez (@alexd4210) needs 0.5 sacks to move into fourth all-time.
- Chicago’s Kanye Rockafella and A.J. Barnes are each one interception away from 20 for their career, joining only 14 others who have achieved the mark.
- With one more win, Dallas will become the 10th franchise to win 25 games in the SFL.
- With one more win, New York/Queen City will become the first franchise to 50 all-time victories.
- With one more win, Baltimore will join only New York/Queen City and Orlando as the only SFL teams ever to eclipse 40 wins.
- Oklahoma City is 41 points away from 2,000, joining only Orlando and New York/Queen City on the 2,000 points list.
At the top:
- Sioux Falls QB Julian Tyree is just 79 yards away from passing Kevin Walker (retired) for 5th all-time in passing yards and is five touchdowns away from 100 career TDs, joining five others.
- OKC running back Pete bruschi needs 254 yards to become the first SFL running back to achieve 10,000 for his career.
- Carolina running back Johnny English needs 117 rushing yards to pass Park HeeChul for No. 2 all-time.
- With one more interceptions, OKC’s Billy Joe Casper will become the first defensive player with 50 interceptions and with 10 more tackles, will become the first player to record 500.
For up-to-date all-time stats updated after every game, visit: http://https://new.simulationfl.net/all-time-leaders/
Want to be a writer for simulationfl.net? Contact @highflyingdwarf – Liam Crowter, our webmaster to get started.