For the first time in SFL history, we have the ability to look through all of our games, all of our players and everything they have done. We are keeping track of your player’s legacy better than ever before. Let’s take a look at all of the milestones that could grab headlines in Week 1:
In the community:
- Mexico City QB Matt Willson (@xanthos) needs just 23 completions to reach the 1,000 completions mark, joining six other quarterbacks in the club.
- Cleveland quarterback Macc Wavy Jr. (@maccxwavyjr) is four completions away from becoming the 12th quarterback to throw 800 completions.
- Chicago running back Dion Hawkins (@22DionHawkinsOC) leads active user players in rushing yards (3,050) and is 91 yards away from passing David Badha (retired) for 11th all-time and 159 yards from passing Richard Snowden (deceased) for 10th all-time.
- Houston wide receiver D.R. Sim (@drsim80) leads active user players in receiving yards (4,351), needing just 149 yards to reach the 4,500 mark. Doing so would make Sim the first user player to ever achieve the milestone.
- Alaska DE Alex Dominguez (@alexd4210) needs 3 sacks to move into fourth all-time in sacks.
- With one more win, Dallas will become the 10th franchise to win 25 games in the SFL.
- With 27 points, Tallahassee will become just the 7th franchise to have scored 1,500 points.
At the top:
- Sioux Falls QB Julian Tyree is just 383 yards away from passing Kevin Walker (retired) for 5th all-time in passing yards and needs just 156 yards to become the 6th quarterback in league history to throw for 12,000 yards.
- OKC running back Pete Bruschi needs two rushing touchdowns to pass Park HeeChul for most rushing touchdowns scored in league history.
- Cleveland DE Rick O’Riley will become the first player in league history to record 50 sacks with his next QB takedown.
- With two more interceptions, OKC’s Billy Joe Casper will become the first defensive player with 50 interceptions.
For up-to-date all-time stats updated after every game, visit: http://https://new.simulationfl.net/all-time-leaders/
Want to be a writer for simulationfl.net? Contact @highflyingdwarf – Liam Crowter, our webmaster to get started.